Titans of Space
This is v1.70c (updated on 11/11/2014), made for the DK2.
DK1 and monitor support are available as separate downloads at www.TitansOfSpaceVR.com.
- Look around
- Zoom in on things
- Read the info panel in front of you (sometimes multiple pages)
- Rotate a planet or moon (when applicable)
- Orbit a planet or moon (when applicable)
- Proceed to next tour stop whenever you're ready
Built with SDK 0.4.3.1, so this requires Oculus Runtime 0.4.2 or newer.
Titans of Space maintains a minimum of 250 FPS on an Nvidia Geforce GTX 680 (in VR), and 220 FPS on a Geforce GTX 660.
There are no quality settings to choose from -- the DK2 version uses a one-size-fits-all approach.
Untested on older hardware, but should perform fairly well on a system with a dedicated graphics card that is only a few years old.
This demo works best in "Direct HMD Access from Apps" mode, using the _DirectToRift.exe.
If you do run into any trouble getting it to run, additional setup notes and tips can be found here.
- Jon Hillman @ www.jonhillman.com,
- QuietAndy @ freesound.org
- Royal (@ freesound.org)
- artifact (@ freesound.org)
- Carlos Wilkes
- Catlike Coding
- Jasper Stocker
- Nathan Grant
- All Translators
- All Space Agencies
- John Van Vliet
- Fridger Schrempp
- Björn Jónsson
- Phil Stooke
- Runar Thorvaldsen
- Sven Neuhaus
- Oculus developer forum members
- and all others that were generous with their time and feedback
Free to use and distribute, but may not be used for commercial purposes without explicit permission from DrashVR LLC. "Titans of Space" is a trade mark owned by DrashVR, LLC.
- You agree not to charge "admission" or "cover charge" to play Titans of Space, either directly or indirectly. If you wish to profit off of it, either directly or indirectly, you agree to request a quote from DrashVR LLC and come to an agreement with DrashVR LLC that allows this.
- You agree not to conceal the fact that Titans of Space is created, developed, and is a copyright owned by DrashVR LLC.
- You agree not to conceal the fact that Titans of Space is a trade mark owned by DrashVR LLC.
All Products and Product information are provided by the Product owners and are their responsibility. Please contact the Product Owner directly with respect to any returns, refunds or problems with your Product. Oculus of course will try to help, but does not take any responsibility for the Product or its performance on the Rift.