- Added support for the Oculus 0.5.0.1 SDK (tested on Win 8.1, OSX 10.10, Ubuntu 14.10).
- [With thanks to Zach Jaggi for work towards the linux port, and Jherico for his Oculus SDK repo]
- Now use Oculus best practice for sensor polling to reduce judder in some scenarios
- Added initial *experimental* support for Forge 1.7.10 10.13.4.1448. This is a WIP.
- Ported to Optifine 1.7.10 HD U B7
- Added settings profiles in-game. Different settings configurations may be created, duplicated or deleted.
- Added support for optionally adjusting player movement inertia.
- Added support for optionally allowing player pitch input to affect up/down direction while flying.
- Streamlined the installer - can (optionally) add / update Minecrift launcher profiles. Downloads Windows redists automatically if necessary.
- Added support for FOV changes in mono mode
Graphics card with OpenGL 2.1.
Paid copy of Minecraft.
A beefy graphics card!
All Products and Product information are provided by the Product owners and are their responsibility. Please contact the Product Owner directly with respect to any returns, refunds or problems with your Product. Oculus of course will try to help, but does not take any responsibility for the Product or its performance on the Rift.